Ahead of the September 16 launch, Master Roshi has shown his skills in the latest Dragon Ball FighterZ gameplay trailer, the DLC will be available first for Fighter Pass owners, and two days later will be available for the rest of the players.
Master Roshi is one of the emblematic characters in Dragon Ball, even though he is a funny pervert character in the anime, he is the master of several Z fighters and is also the creator of the ki blast Kamehameha, in Dragon Ball Super, he has shown more of his potential and he is one fighter that should not be underestimated. He seems like a very fast character, capable of pumping his muscles for a large Kamehameha, or shrinking his opponents in the deadly Mafuba.
What is Master Roshi capable of?
Here's a sneak peek of our upcoming #DBFZ DLC Character.
Available on Early Access on September 16th and DLC Release on September 18th. pic.twitter.com/8nW4aDMKYw
— Bandai Namco Esports (@BNEesports) September 10, 2020
Selectable Z Assists
– Players can now choose from 3 assists for each character.
– Health gauge changes when one character remains, and the character has the following effects.
Increased damage output
Ki gauge increases by one
Opponent’s recoverable health is reduced on hit (except with invincible moves)
Adjustments to Instant Overheads
– All jumping attacks will no longer hit a crouching opponent when performed as the character is rising into the air (AKA instant overheads).
– Characters blocking mid-air will be in a crouching state after landing.
– When hit just before landing from a jump, characters will be in a grounded state rather than a mid-air state.
Master Roshi is the third fighter to join the Season 3 of Dragon Ball FighterZ, Kefla, and Ultra Instinct Goku are now available, two more undisclosed DLC characters are to join in the following months.