Mars or Die! Available Now on Steam
Developed by 34BigThings, Mars or Die is now available on Steam, the game mixes key elements from tower defense and roguelite games, generating a strategic combo of tactical planning, execution and reflexes unique to the genre.
Two intrepid explorers are sent on Mars by their Supremely Illuminated Leader, in order to expand their regime to the stars. It is designed to afford exploration and bubble-like base building, resisting hordes of red martians – all in honour of the Supremely Illuminated Leader.
Check this gameplay trailer here:
“Mars or Die is a mix of action and strategy. with roguelite and tower defense elements. The game has four key components: scouting, fighting, building and upgrading. Explorers can roam the Red Planet on foot. Their respirators have limited capabilities, so they need to go back to O2 Tanks to refill them, from time to time. Explorers can mine Crystals they find on the map, to accumulate
resources and upgrade buildings and traits.
• Action Packed – Switch between our two characters for some fast dual stick action
• Challenging – Gather -> Build -> Explore -> Fight -> Upgrade. None of these steps is easy!
• Long lasting mission mode – Excel with primary and secondary objectives in 9 missions
• Endless Mode – Usually just a gimmick to add “cheap” content, Endless Mode is where Mars or Die really shines!
• Humor – Follow religiously the incoherent babbling of your Glorious Leader!
• Upgrades – Upgrade every structure, character or support feature to last even longer!
Est. 2013, 34BigThings is one of the biggest independent game studios in Italy. Born out of sheer passion and self-sustained throughout, it’s a variegated group of game developers making games they love in a laid-back working environment. Having worked on a plethora of external projects, they released their own titles Hyperdrive Massacre (Steam/XB1) and Redout (Steam/XB1/PS4). Super Inefficient Golf is their third game on Steam.”
For more information about Mars or Die! visit its Steam Page – Here.
Read our latest gaming news – Here.