Lyrica Coming to Switch This Spring
Lyrica is a rhythm game that combines classic poems and modern music, in addition to classic styled narratives to create an unique gameplay, the game is currently available on iOS and Android, but will hit the Nintendo Switch this spring.
Check this trailer down below:
The story portrays a young man Chun who wants to become a musician. One night he has a dream of traveling to the ancient past in China and encounters a mysterious poet.
The game combined music notes and classic poems, gamers experience the beauty of Chinese calligraphic and poems by tapping on the lyric that sync with the rhythm, or draw a calligraphy through the music notes.
- Lyrics that are important part of the gameplay.
- Chinese calligraphy applied to the gameplay.
- The first rhythm game that collects indigenous music, Taiwanese Hokkien music, and acappella music.
- Combines classic Chinese literature with Taiwanese modern culture in our storyline.
- Lyrica is a rhythm game that is unique in many ways. It is musically entertaining, expresses literature artistically, and applies poetry in the gameplay to create a new gaming experience for the gamers.
Read the full article at Gematsu
Don’t miss any of the latest news at Gaming Instincts.