My Lovely Daughter is Available Now on PC, Mac and Linux
Toge Productions announced that My Lovely Daughter, a game about overcoming the loss of a loved one through forbidden alchemy experiments and murder, is available now on PC, Mac, and Linux. The game aims to tell a dark tale of love, sacrifice, and the limit of how far you will go for the people you loved.
Check out the release trailer of My Lovely Daughter, featuring some gameplay footage:
“You are Faust, an amnesiac alchemist and a father, who woke up alone and confused, only to discover that your lovely daughter has died. As you enter the first stages of grief, you do what anyone wished they could do but can’t, bring back the dead with the power of alchemy.
To revive your daughter, you must perform forbidden alchemy experiments and restore her soul. You will have to create dozens of homunculus, raise them as if they are your own daughter, build relationships, and murder them to harvest their souls!
To support your venture, you also need to assign jobs or even sacrifice the body of the homunculus and sell their remnants to keep your income flowing in.
My Lovely Daughter features:
- Dark twisted story about love and family
- Dozens of “daughters” to raise each with their own traits and characteristics
- Simulation based gameplay that will have a direct impact on how the story goes
- Unique art style that emphasizes the dark theme of the game
- High replay value with multiple endings and secrets to unlock
- Gothic-style tracks inspired by the immersive world of My Lovely Daughter
My Lovely Daughter is developed by GameChanger Studio and published by Toge Productions, both based in Indonesia. It will be available for PC and Mac via Steam on 8 March 2018.”