LIGHT TRACER Launches onto HTC VIVE via Steam
Oasis Games Ltd, a leading global game publisher welcomes players to take possession of celestial powers and a magical light staff and transport themselves to the grand adventure that awaits in LIGHT TRACER. Now available for HTC VIVE via Steam and PlayStation VR on the PlayStation Store; players can aid the enchanting princess as she scales the Babel-esque towers, in search of a cure for a cruel disease in this unique puzzle platformer.
To celebrate the princess’ journey into an even broader virtual world, Oasis Games and Void Dimensions have improved on the magical worlds and the experience that awaits in LIGHT TRACER. Both VIVE and Rift releases have updated with enhanced graphics and optimized visuals, allowing players to be even more immersed in the rocky, snowy, gravity-bending environments and ensuring that all views of the magical worlds are even better from any angle. Additionally, being godly is made easier as the game’s operating system has been upgraded for a more natural control.
In LIGHT TRACER, players lead a princess to the top of an enigmatic towers to save her ailing people – using godlike powers, and two hands, to wield a Light Staff and manipulate views for better interactions. The game combines platform-style movement and clever puzzles with unique play mechanics and delightful artwork. Players will direct the Princess through action-platform stages using jumping skills, precise timing and strategic attacks using the Princess’s sword to get around enemies.
The Princess’s journey comprises eight varied chapters where she will encounter rock-throwing trolls, a world of snow, slippery ice and new monsters to fight; each ending with a challenging boss battle.
Check out the Trailer:
• Platforming meets VR: A new genre for a new device, a novel and creative take on the popular genre which opens up a new gaming experience that’s clear from the moment the player takes up his VR Headset.
• The World of Light Tracer: 8 different chapters, 8 different worlds: from Gravity World to Mechanica World, from sliding the princess down icy steps to the final Angelic City.
• Challenges many and varied: From classic platforming to enigmatic puzzles and boss fights that test both your reaction speed as well as your thinking speed.
• Take a new perspective: Use the controllers to ‘grab’ the world and freely move around. Sometimes the solution to a dangerous enemy or an enigmatic puzzle is simply changing your view!
• Of Towers and Mysteries: A princess with a mission, the mysterious god-like player and a story with a twist! Play through the levels to find out more about the princess, her relation to the player and the mysterious illness that struck her country.
More info at – Source
Check out our latest news – Here!