Kingdom Come: Deliverance – Accolades Trailer
Warhorse Studios and Deep Silver today release a new trailer for the critically acclaimed RPG, Kingdom Come: Deliverance. Once an aspirational Kickstarter project, the dream has now come to fruition with its heavily lauded release for PlayStation 4 computer entertainment system, Xbox One the all-in-one entertainment system from Microsoft, and PC via Steam on Feb. 13, 2018.
About Kingdom Come: Deliverance
Kingdom Come: Deliverance is a story-driven open-world RPG that immerses you in an epic adventure in the Holy Roman Empire. Avenge your parents’ death as you battle invading forces, go on game-changing quests, and make influential choices. Explore majestic castles, deep forests, thriving villages and countless other realistic settings in medieval Bohemia.
- Massive realistic open world: Majestic castles, vast fields, all rendered in stunning high-end graphics
- Non-linear story: Solve quests in multiple ways, then face the consequences of your decisions
- Challenging combat: Distance, stealth, or melee. Choose your weapons and execute dozens of unique combos in battles that are as thrilling as they are merciless
- Character development: Choose your equipment, improve your skills, and earn new perks
- Dynamic world: Your actions influence the reactions of the people around you. Fight, steal, seduce, threaten, persuade, or bribe. It’s all up to you
- Historical accuracy: Meet real historical characters and experience the genuine look and feel of medieval Bohemia
About Warhorse Studios
Warhorse Studios is a young independent game developer studio from the Czech Republic, Prague. It was founded by Daniel Vávra, creator of Mafia and Mafia 2, and Martin Klíma, formerly of ALTAR (Original War, UFO:* trilogy). The studio contains a mix of experienced game industry veterans, with dozens games published and millions of copies sold, and young guns from all around the world.
In January 2014, Warhorse launched a Kickstarter campaign for a realistic medieval RPG game called Kingdom Come: Deliverance. It ended up being the third most successful project, according to the number of backers, in 2014. With an initial goal of £300,000, we finally gathered over £1.1M. Warhorse Studios was also named among the World‘s TOP10 Most Innovative Companies on Kickstarter of 2015 by Fast Company.
About Deep Silver
Deep Silver develops and distributes interactive games for all platforms. The Deep Silver label means to captivate all gamers who have a passion for thrilling gameplay in exciting game worlds. Deep Silver works with its partners to achieve a maximum of success while maintaining the highest possible quality, always focusing on what the customer desires.
Deep Silver has published more than 200 games since 2003, including its own brands like the open world extravaganza Saints Row, the zombie action franchise Dead Island, and the grim post-apocalyptic future of the Metro series. Deep Silver also owns the development studios Deep Silver Dambuster Studios in Nottingham, UK; Deep Silver Fishlabs in Hamburg, Germany, and Deep Silver Volition based in Champaign, IL, USA.
Check out the Trailer:
More info at – Source
Check out our latest news – Here!