Tripiwire Interactive is thrilled to invite players to celebrate Halloween season with Killing Floor 2: Infernal Insurrection seasonal update. The new update features Halloween-themed zeds, and a brand new map inspired by the famous King’s Cross railway station.
According to Tripiwire Interactive, the new DLC is available now and will be available until Tuesday, November 10 for Xbox One, PlayStation and PC via Steam and Epic Games Store. Infernal Insurrection update is also part of Tripwire Interactive’s longtime commitment to release free seasonal content updates.
Major highlights from today’s Killing Floor 2: Infernal Insurrection update launch include:
- Hellmark Station
- The gates of hell have opened up in the railway station formerly known as King’s Cross, flooding the iconic depot with devilish monstrosities and fiendish beasts. Team up with fellow mercenaries to fight back this demonic zed threat and make sure Hellmark Station does not become your final destination.
- Modes: Survival, Endless, and Weekly
New HRG Weapons
- HRG Scorcher – Firebug Class Bonus
- Light up the night with the HRG Scorcher. This heavily modified flare gun packs a significant punch and leaves wounded enemies burning. Lit targets are easy to spot, making the Scorcher a useful tool for marking targets for your team!
- HRG Arc Generator – Survivalist Class Bonus
- This shocking new weapon offers several firing modes that allow for quick EMP blasts that chain between nearby targets “at the speed of electricity,” or charged up for slower charge blasts that can travel longer distances.
- Celebrate Halloween, the Killing Floor 2 way, and trick or treat yourself with tons of spooky new seasonal objectives, seasonal drops via tickets, and insane monster-themed looks from now until Tuesday, November 10.
Killing Floor 2 players can also update their armory further with the new Minigun for the Commando class, Mine Reconstructor for the Field Medic, and a variety of cosmetic and weapon skin bundle specials.
In Killing Floor 2, players descend into continental Europe where the outbreak caused by Horzine Biotech’s failed experiment has quickly spread and gained unstoppable momentum, essentially paralyzing the European Union.
Just one month after the events in the original KILLING FLOOR, the specimen clones are everywhere and civilization is in disarray; communications have failed, governments have collapsed, and military forces have been systematically eradicated. The people of Europe know survival and self-preservation too well and lucky survivors have gone into hiding.