Introducing the Tinker – Mirage: Arcane Warfare’s Trap Specialist
Torn Banner Studios, the creators of Chivalry: Medieval Warfare, today released a brand-new trailer exploring one of the iconic classes of their upcoming multiplayer action-combat game Mirage: Arcane Warfare, the Tinker.
The Tinker, a street-smart rascal with a wit as sharp as her sabre, uses her diminutive size, speed and cunning to control the battlefield with trap spells while keeping opponents constantly on their toes – or off them! This class combines swashbuckling melee moves with deadly magic abilities:
- Hook Shot – Shoot a hook that pulls an enemy towards you
- Stasis – Fire a projectile that lifts an enemy up in the air, taking them out of the fight briefly
- Proximity Mine – Place a mine that explodes when enemies come close
- Obelisk – Call forth an obelisk as a defensive structure, then explode it on command
- Dervish – Perform a quick evasive jump followed by a stab with a powerful lunge
- Kickflip – A quick kick that creates a large distance between you and your target
Check out the Trailer:
Mirage: Arcane Warfare is a competitive multiplayer first-person stabber (although you can switch to third-person if you need) which adds magic and ranged combat options to melee weaponry and defence. It’s set in this richly coloured desert world where you play as either the rebel outcasts faction or the empire. The main mode is objective-based – what I see in the session are a couple of the multi-stage maps with some point capture, payload delivery and capture the flag scenarios – and you get to pick your character from a selection of six classes. The modes I see are 6v6 with the scaled-down player count being attributed to the fact that each player can now do a lot more than in Chiv.
More info at – Source