Immortal: Unchained Story Trailer
Publisher Sold Out and developer Toadman Interactive have released a new story trailer for Immortal: Unchained.
Here is an overview of the game, via its Steam page:
Unleashed and unforgiving. Can you rise to the challenge?
Immortal: Unchained is the latest addition to the genre of ultra-hardcore action RPGs. Take the role of a living weapon, unleashed to stop the source of a cataclysmic event threatening to end all worlds. Discover the secrets of these worlds, master the unique but lethal gun combat, and defeat legendary bosses.
Being an ultimate weapon, you have been locked up for millennia by those who fear your potential. It will require many harsh lessons to unlock this potential in an unforgiving universe full of murderous foes. On your journey, expect no mercy and no assistance: Those that aren’t trying to kill you, will instead try to use you to further their own agenda. Trust no one.
- Explore futuristic fantasy worlds, and sift through lies to unveil their secrets, in a story written by a narrative team including Anne Toole (The Witcher) and Adrian Vershinin (Killzone: Shadow Fall, Battlefield 1).
- Tactical, up-close and personal action with a combination of ruthless gunplay and vicious melee combat.
- Annihilate legendary bosses in godlike clashes that will be remembered for eternity.
- Undying but unforgiving: Death is not the end, but the pain is very real as you struggle to redeem your mistakes.
- Delve into the vast possibilities of builds and weapon choices to find your own playstyle and defeat your opposition your way.
Immortal: Unchained is due out for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC on September 7.
Check out the Trailer:
You are unleashed upon the futuristic fantasy world of Immortal: Unchained after being locked up for thousands of years by those who fear you. But now there is a cataclysmic event that threatens the existence of the nine worlds. And so they decide to take a risk and place their hopes in you as their saviour.
With a combination of gunplay and vicious melee combat you have to set out to take down legendary bosses in huge, godlike clashes. But even outside of those battles you can expect to be challenged. You will want to tweak your builds and find your own playstyle in order to take on everything that flings itself at you.
If you do die, though, not all is lost as you are able to redeem your mistakes. Just don’t get too careless or greedy and you should be able to hold it together. Aside from all the violence, Immortal: Unchained’s world has plenty of secrets for you to uncover, all of it informing a story written a talented narrative team that includes Adrian Vershinin (Killzone: Shadow Fall, Battlefield 1).
More info at – Source
Check out our latest news – Here!