HITMAN 2 Upcoming Free Live Content Details
Today Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment and IO Interactive released some details about the free live content coming to HITMAN 2 this month, the new Contracts, Escalations and the next Target Mision.
Check out the details of the new content:
- New Featured Contracts: Occupational Hazards (Available Now) – All Featured Contracts are created by members of the community and then added to the game for all players to enjoy. For HITMAN 2, Featured Contracts will be chosen based on themes – and the first is ‘Occupational Hazards,’ as all contracts are focused on jobs, occupations and professions.
- New Escalation Contract: The Aelwin Augment (13th Dec) – Escalation Contracts focus on how players can adapt their skills and playstyles to the various complications that can be thrown Agent 47’s way. This new Escalation Contract takes place on the mysterious Isle of Sgàil and it is sure to be a memorable visit.
- Holiday Surprise! (16th Dec) – Stay tuned for a time-limited, Christmas-themed surprise coming later this month.
- New Elusive Target: The Revolutionary (21st Dec) – A new Elusive Target will arrive in Santa Fortuna for 10 days, and you’ll be able to unlock the Casual Tourist with gloves suit if you manage to complete it. More details on this contract will be available in the coming weeks.
- New Escalation: The Turms Infatuation (27th Dec) – The month will be wrapped up (pun intended) with an Escalation Contract in Santa Fortuna.
Also the new video of “How to HITMAN” was released today, this video series help players to remain undetected to eliminate the targets in a more “professional” way, you can avoid guards, cameras and of course attention, remeber you are the Agent 47, no one is better than you to successfully accomplishing the mission.
HITMAN 2 is now available for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 4 Pro, the Xbox One family of devices including the Xbox One X and PC.
Check out the Trailer:
HITMAN 2 is the follow-up to the internationally acclaimed video game, HITMAN. Featuring entirely new hyper-detailed sandbox locations full of living, breathing environments to explore, HITMAN 2 offers players the freedom to plan the ultimate assassination utilising an assortment of tools, weapons, disguises and a variety of stealth techniques to creatively trigger their own unique chain of events.
HITMAN 2 introduces new ways to play with the Sniper Assassin mode, a standalone feature that brings a co-op experience to the Hitman series for the first time, allowing two players to work together online to take down their targets. HITMAN 2 will also feature a unique and brand-new take on 1-versus-1 multiplayer competition with Ghost Mode. Players will put their assassination skills to the ultimate test as they compete against each other online, both as Agent 47, to assassinate the most targets faster and cleaner than their opponent, while utilising weapons, items, outfits and ghost crate supply drops to help accomplish the overall mission.
Full Press Release – Source
Check out our latest news – Here!