Hearts of Iron IV Gets Some Expert Analysis
In this short video, you can watch Lt. Col. Hansen plot an American war strategy that puts the Pacific theatre first. What will await him when he finally looks across the Atlantic? Stay to the end for his final verdict on Hearts of Iron IV .
Meanwhile, away from Central Command, the Paradox team has been busy patching Hearts of Iron IV . Here’s a quick rundown of the improvements you can expect in this first major update to the game:
- Command Group Postures: Your armies can now carry out orders Carefully, Balanced, or in a Rush.
- New Template Design: An empty template for new division designs is now available in the edit division drop-down tab.
- AI Production Priorities: Computer controlled opponents will have a greater emphasis on infantry and fighter production.
- Making Friends: Computer controlled opponents will be more likely to grant military access to countries fighting a common enemy.
- Boys From Brazil: Germany less likely to spam South America with justifications for war
- Bug Fixes: Tweaks to warscore calculation, the peace process and King George V only dies once, now.
The game is only for PC.
Check out the Video:
“Victory is at your fingertips! Your ability to lead your nation is your supreme weapon, the strategy game Hearts of Iron IV lets you take command of any nation in World War II; the most engaging conflict in world history. From the heart of the battlefield to the command center, you will guide your nation to glory and wage war, negotiate or invade. You hold the power to tip the very balance of WWII. It is time to show your ability as the greatest military leader in the world. Will you relive or change history? Will you change the fate of the world by achieving victory at all costs? “
More info at – Source