The Game Bakers, developers of Haven announced that its critically acclaimed RPG will be available on the Epic Games Store, PS4, and Switch on February 4.
In Haven, the players take the role of a couple of lovers set in an unknown world, who will explore a mysterious planet looking for parts and material to fix your ship. The game is best enjoyed via co-op multiplayer, but The Game Bakers affirms that the main story is also designed to work perfectly in the single-player mode.
Enjoy moments of everyday life as a relatable couple while cooking meals, crafting, and collecting precious resources to make it to the next day.
Fight against those trying to tear you apart by synchronizing actions in combat, finding the perfect timing and rhythm, while controlling both characters and battling to keep them and their relationship alive.
Here are the Haven’s key features:
- Play two characters at the same time while exploring a fragmented planet, fending off enemies, or building your relationship.
- Choose what’s worth sacrificing to stay together and if you’re willing to give up everything else for love.
- Glide over the grass, gather flow, and clean the rust as you explore this dreamy planet and uncover secret areas.
- Meet the planet’s creatures, who are both friends and foes.
- Fight as the two characters in real-time and relying on tactical sense and timing.
- Immerse yourself in a romantic space adventure, the saga of two lovers trying to stay together against all odds.
- Play a relatable couple in an intimate relationship, treated with maturity and humor.
- Immediate to play, accessible, a pause in a busy day, a game that will make you smile.
- A solo game that you can also play with a friend or romantic partner: a second player can join or drop out anytime in a local co-op to share the adventure.
- The original soundtrack by renowned electro musician DANGER heightens the game’s emotional experience.
Haven is now available on PS5 Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, and PC.