Hatsune Miku VR Now available on STEAM
Degica Games and Crypton Future Media are pleased to announce that the the PC VR game featuring the famous virtual singer Hatsune Miku is now available on Steam! To celebrate the release, the game will be available for 20% off during the launch week!
Hatsune Miku VR is a Rhythm Action game for VR, that lets you play in virtual space to the songs made by talented creators all over internet. Just touch the notes that come out to the rhythm! This game also includes a Music Video mode, that lets you relax and enjoy watching Hatsune Miku singing and dancing to the songs.
Simply put on your headset and choose a song. Use your VR controllers to catch the melody symbols that fly from the speakers at the back of the stage. But beware the long riff symbols and other challenges that will make it harder to reach the perfect score!
You can also enjoy watching Miku dance to the music in the Music Video mode.
This game features the following popular songs from the creative Hatsune Miku artists:
- Ievan Polkka (by Otomania)
- Singularity (by keisei)
- Amagoi Miseinen (by Wada Takeaki ‘Kurage P’)
- Sharing The World (by BIGHEAD)
- Ghost Rule (by DECO*27)
- Senbonzakura (by 黒うさＰ)
- Hibikase (by Giga)
- SLoWMoTIoN (by PinocchioP
- DLC coming soon!
- Rhythm action game using VR controllers
- Enjoy Miku’s original dance while playing the game
- Eight songs with two difficulties for intense dance action (more songs to be added later)
- Support for HTC Vive and Oculus Rift
- Game available in English, Japanese, and Chinese
Check out the Trailer:
Hatsune Miku is no stranger to VR either, as she was there right when PlayStation VR launched, dancing and singing away as we all got sucked into the future of entertainment. We haven’t seen much from Miku in VR since late 2016 when we got the last batch of Hatsune Miku: VR Future Live DLC.
More info at – Source
Check out our latest news – Here!