Hardcore Steampunk RPG Steam Hammer Storms into Early Access
Big Way Games, is proud to announce that our hardcore steampunk RPG, Steam Hammer, is now officially available in Early Access.
Offering a massive sandbox world, where jetpacks and airships meet a flexible open class system, Steam Hammer is an ambitious steampunk title featuring survival elements that has been two years in development following a successful Kickstarter campaign.
The game begins by creating your character using extensive customisation options and deciding upon appearance, crafting abilities and combat skills. From there, players venture into a world free from rules and restrictions, with no pre-defined roles and imposed goals.
Key features of Steam Hammer include:
- Open Class System: combine or switch skills between engineer, scientist, farmer, gunsmith, stormtrooper, sharpshooter and many more.
- Victorian Steampunk Setting: wondrous mechanisms, machinery, weapons, armor and clothing all await.
- Forge Weapons and Armor, Build Houses, Factories and Towers: use what you find to craft over 40 types of weapons and armor, or over 100 types of buildings and fortifications.
- Action-Combat System: battle enemies without the aid of a targeting system, relying on skill to emerge the victor.
- Fight on Land and in the Air: engage your foes, be they wild animals or other players, on the ground, or grab your steam jetpack and take to the skies to hijack an airship…
- …Or Build Your Own: create your own fleet of customised airships and show your rivals who’s boss, assaulting otherwise impregnable fortresses from above.
- Terraform the World: construct mines, tunnels, ditches, mounds – whatever you need to survive.
Check out the Trailer:
Steam Hammer is the first hardcore sandbox RPG in a steampunk setting featuring survival elements.
Here you’ll find all the advantages of sandbox games in the mysterious world of steam engines. Immerse yourself in the late 19th-century alternate reality. Try yourself as an explorer, craftsman, architect, industrialist and conqueror. Forge weapons and armor, build houses, factories and towers, fly airships and jetpacks and stand up to the enemy.
The game world teems with opportunities for crafting tools, equipment and machinery.
The game features more than forty types of weapons and armor and over thirty types of buildings and fortifications. Build your own fleet of customized airships and fight both on land and in the air.
What makes the game special is realistic skills development. To master each trade you’ll have to make some efforts.
There are no easy ways, but there is cooperation. There are no clear boundaries – it all depends on your imagination. You find yourself in a world free from rules and restrictions, with no pre-defined roles and imposed goals. This is your world.
If you are not happy with the surrounding landscape, you can always modify the terrain – use terraforming to the fullest. Construct mines, tunnels, ditches, mounds – you name it!
Develop technology and machinery, secure your town and build warships, grab your steam hammer and show them who’s the boss!
More info at – Source