Indie Game HackyZack Is Releasing on Switch Next Week
Developer Digerati has just announced that HackyZack, a puzzle-platformer that released on Steam last year, is coming to Nintendo Switch next week.
You are Zack. Juggle balls with unique properties through platforming puzzles to a goal at the end of each stage. Help Zack fill his treasured book of stickers to unlock optional challenge levels, where you race against the timer to destroy targets as fast as possible.
Check this trailer down below:
“In addition to this, an all-new two-player mode has been announced for the game, exclusively available on the Switch version only. This mode will let you take on HackyZack’s levels alongside a friend, and you can see some of this in action in the trailer up above.”
– Precision-platforming puzzle-stunt game
– Multiple ways to conquer 100+ levels across 6 challenging worlds
– Keepy-up with a variety of balls, including extra-bouncy and slo-mo
– Master movement and aiming: Bouncing! Ricochets! Wall jumps! Much more!
– Local 2-player mode: Take on HackyZack with a friend, exclusive to Nintendo Switch (supports split Joy-Con play)
– Goal Mode: guide the ball to the exit to complete the stage
– Target Mode: use the ball to smash all diamonds on a stage as quickly as possible
– Collect stickers to unlock Target Mode levels and additional playable characters
– Relaxing, stress-alleviating soundtrack by Vincent Rubinetti
Publisher Humble Bundle, Inc. is a digital storefront for video games, which grew out of its original offering of Humble Bundles, collections of games sold at a price determined by the purchaser and with a portion of the price going towards charity and the rest split between the game developers. Humble Bundle continues to offer these limited-time bundles, but have expanded to include a greater and more persistent storefront.”
For more information about HackyZack visit – NintendoLife.
Don’t miss any of the latest gaming news – Here.