Guns’n’Stories: Bulletproof will be available in March 8, 2018!
The independent studio MiroWin today announces details about release version of VR-western Guns’n’Stories: Bulletproof!
The have been waiting for this moment for a long time and now they are happy to announce that the development of VR Western Guns’n’Stories: Bulletproof is now on the finish line!
Looking back at the path that they have passed since the advent of the game in Early Access, they see as their project has grown up and we completely understand that we couldn’t do this without your feedback and support.
As the special thanks, all owners of Guns’n’Stories: Bulletproof will receive six bonus levels after the release – they will opened after the main storyline is completed.
In addition to that, new guns, game features and achievements will also be added!
The release version of Guns’n’Stories: Bulletproof will be available in March 8, 2018, in Steam and Oculus stores for $19.99!
- A hot spot that that may not survive the attack of bandits.
- Players will have to keep the defense of the building trying to eliminate all enemies not allowing the heated bandits inside the building.
- New enemies: Naked giants with hearts over their heads
- Our whiskey is under the threat!
- Bandits aim to stop the loading of boxes with whiskey on the rail station using a new type of drones. You can’t lose your whiskey!
- New enemies: Drones wearing sombreros.
- You have to protect the Bill’s barn with his favorite piggy inside!
- Bandits decided to harm Bill, sending to his farm squads with explosives.
- New enemies: Bombers with dynamite.
- Sweet revenge!
- Bill decides to take revenge on the robbers for the farm and strikes back! Bill is consistently teleported to the key points of the Camp, smashing everything on his way.
- There is no good without a bank robbery!
- The gold stock of the entire state is under the threat, and the situation cannot be solved without Bill and his beloved guns.
- All your reaction speed is required here. Your enemies can die from 1 or 2 nice shots but their shots do double-damage.
- Well, hell!
- Bill sees a nightmare in which he finds himself in the cemetery..
- New enemies: Don’t worry, there will be no tiresome zombies.
- New weapon: Six-barrel machine gun “Best Friend”
Check out the Trailer:
More info at – Source
Check out our latest news – Here!