Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus R Announced for Nintendo Switch
Arc System Works Co., Ltd. is proud to announce that one of their premiere fighting franchise, Guilty Gear, is coming to the Nintendo Switch with Guilty Gear XX: Accent Core Plus R! It will be releasing in 2018 on the Nintendo Switch’s eShop. This will mark the first time the fan favorite fighting game series will appear on the Switch.
First released in 2006 in arcades as Guilty Gear XX: Accent Core, the game became a fan favorite after undergoing a tuneup to optimize each characters’ individual concept, making the “enjoyment of offense” a level deeper.
- Full 25 character cast! Accent Core Plus marked the return of fan favorites Kliff Undersn and Justice, rounding out the cast of 25 playable characters. And in the Plus R version (this one!), they, alongside everyone else, have been fine-tuned for more competitive play!
- Modes by the Bucketload! All-time series favorite modes are back: Survival, M.O.M., Mission, and Training Modes.
- Art! Unlock over 100 artist illustrations in Gallery mode.
- So Metal! The game features the Korean soundtrack, composed and contributed to the 2003 title Guilty Gear XX #Reload by renowned Korean rock artist Shin Hae Chul.
- Online Multiplayer! Go up against your friends (or enemies, or strangers) in Ranked or Player matches, using the magic of the internet. Ranked matches track your wins, while Player matches don’t — so just have fun!
Guilty Gear XX: Accent Core Plus R, which is currently available on PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, PC, and PS Vita, is coming to Switch, Arc System Works announced at Nexon Developers Conference 2018.
No further information was revealed at the conference, so we don’t have a launch date, or any announcement of a worldwide release. In a nice tribute, the Switch release will include the Korean-exclusive soundtrack of Guilty Gear XX #Reload, which was composed by musician Shin Hae-chul, who passed away in 2014.
More info at – Source
Check out our latest news – Here!