Guacamelee! 2 Coming to PC – Steam
Guacamelee! 2, which was announced in October at Paris Games Week, is coming to Windows PC in addition to PlayStation 4. A trailer today from developer Drinkbox Studios shows off more of the game’s action.
Here is an overview of the game, via its Steam page:
Brawling has never been more beautiful! The long-awaited sequel to the smash hit action-platformer is here: Guacamelee! 2 brings luchador Juan Aguacate out of retirement for a stunning new Metroidvania-style adventure, where he must face his greatest challenge yet – one that threatens to tear apart the very fabric of the Mexiverse!
Explore a huge, hand-crafted world inspired by Mexican culture and folklore, filled with sassy new villains and weirdos (and a few old friends!). Learn a deep repertoire of bone-crunching wrestling moves to fend off the skeletal hordes and overcome skillful platforming challenges… and who said anything about a Chicken Illuminati? Certainly not us!
- An epic adventure spanning time and space, featuring drop-in 4-player local co-op for you and your best amigos!
- A brand new upgrade system: discover “trainers” around the world, defeat their challenges, and develop your skill sets for movement, combat, and more!
- A vibrant, colorful adventure that takes you from the Mangrove Swamp to Hell itself, featuring twice as many enemy types as the first game and a roster of eccentric new bosses!
- An absolutely fuego electro-Mexican soundtrack, and more gorgeous visuals than ever thanks to a fancy new rendering engine!
- Definitely no secret society of chickens that teaches you ancient chicken abilities previously lost to the ages!
Check out the Trailer:
Guacamelee! 2 will feature drop-in four-player local co-op, new upgrade systems, and more. The game was announced for PS4 during last year’s PlayStation Media Showcase pre-show at Paris Games Week.
More info at – Source
Check out our latest news – Here!