Genetic RTS, BOID, Launches Today with Free Multiplayer
Launching today on Steam with free multiplayer and an optional single-player campaign, BOID is real-time strategy at its most primal. No funds to manage or infrastructures to build. It’s a kill or be killed battle of rapid decisions to dominate the gene pool.
BOID’s multiplayer is completely free and full-featured, including head-to-head PvP, bot matches, Twitch integration, and the ability to design and share your own levels. And, for those who prefer the single-player experience, BOID offers a 10-hour campaign sold as optional DLC.
Claim vital positions to replicate and mutate into seven specialized units, such as the fast and vulnerable Scout, the explosive Kamikaze, and the life-draining Leach. Press your enemies for weaknesses, outflank their ambushes, usurp their bases, and amass an unstoppable swarm to overpower your adversaries.
This is more than a battle for your survival. It’s a fight for all life to come.
– Fight to claim the planet in a 10-hour, single-player campaign.
– Create the perfect skirmish with bots and four difficulty levels.
– Go online with ranked, unranked, and private 1v1 matches.
– The more you play, the more your list of Friends & Rivals grows.
– Create custom maps to share, and subscribe to your favorite creators.
– Twitch integration allows viewers to participate in the game.
– Color blind mode for heightened game accessibility.
BOID is only aviable for PC (Steam).
Check out the Trailer:
“Developed in Early Access for over a year, BOID went through a complete transformation. At its core is a highly competitive real-time strategy game where 3-minute matches give you the exhilaration of a long full-RTS match.
To test this, we invited White-Ra — the infamous StarCraft pro — to play a few matches with Maxym Hryniv, the game’s developer. After a few days of practicing, the two were off and the results are in the video.”
More info at – Source