Fortnite v5.20 Steady Storm Mode And GPU Optimization On Switch
Fortnite has just been updated to version 5.20, adding a new limited time mode, also players will be able to deal massive damage at close range with the new Double Barrel Shotgun.
Version 5.20 brings significant GPU optimization on Switch. Moved to the high-end forward renderer. This increases dynamic resolution by 10% in expensive scenes.
“Double Barrel Shotgun (Battle Royale)
You’ve got two shots… make them count! Deal massive damage at close range with the new Double Barrel Shotgun and outrun the Storm in the newest LTM for Battle Royale. Steady your aim and shake up your foes with the new Mythic Outlander, coming to Save the World.
Horde Challenges (Save the World)
Test your skills and earn lots of loot with weekly Horde Challenges.
- The remaining time left in the Item Shop and Event Store will now appear correctly in Battle Royale and in Save the World.
- Certain interactions will now interrupt reloading.
- Reset to Default will now properly reset keys to the default values.
- Changing input options will show a confirmation message if replacing a current input bind.
- Audio for automatic weapons no longer cuts out after tapping the fire button and then immediately pressing and holding the fire button.
- Fixed an issue that could cause multiple selection boxes to appear when using a controller.
- Reduced memory usage of internal object reference search systems. This will help prevent out of memory crashes.
- Players using voice chat will no longer join the wrong channels when rapidly switching parties, join the wrong voice channels, or be unable to send or receive voice chat in most cases.
- The mouse cursor lock state in windowed mode will now function properly. Alt-tabbing will return mouse lock status.
- The ‘Sprint Cancels Reload’ option will now function properly with “Sprint by Default” enabled.
- Fixed some display issues with the interaction between the display resolution, 3D resolution, and video quality settings in the Options screen.
- Party system is now more responsive to errors related to connection loss when sending certain party messages like kicking and promoting. Should reduce issues with managing party.
For more information about Fortnite visit – Epic Games.
Read our latest news – Here.