‘Moxxi’s Heist of The Handsome Jackpot’, the first campaign DLC for Borderlands 3, is now available for fans to enjoy.
The Handsome Jackpot is the gaudiest gambling spot in the galaxy, and ambitious Vault Hunters will find themselves recruited by Moxxi, assisting her in her efforts at getting back at her late ex-boyfriend. Neon signs, slot machines, gold statues, and a huge hologram of Handsome Jack himself decorate this glitzy casino—only it was never Jack’s idea to create it, but rather Moxxi’s—and now that he’s gone, she wants to enact her revenge on him for stealing her idea, no matter how late it might be. Players will battle their way through Hyperion security forces and crazed casino-goers to reach their goal—a safe jam-packed with Eridium, cash, and all-new legendary loot.
Key DLC Features
• Explore a glitzy new galaxy destination packed with unique zones worthy of Handsome Jack’s lavish lifestyle and dirty dealings.
• Join Moxxi’s crew of eccentric characters and pull off the ultimate casino heist in a series of thrilling campaign missions.
• Discover hidden secrets and strange happenings in The Handsome Jackpot via fresh side missions and Crew Challenges.
• Get a blast from Pandora’s past when you battle the Hyperion forces that outlived Handsome Jack, including never-before-seen enemies and larger-than-life bosses.
• Vault Hunters can perfect their gear loadout with all-new Legendary weapons and gear.
• Expand your collection of cosmetics with even more customization items, including Vault Hunter heads and skins, weapon trinkets, an ECHO Device skin, and new emotes.
Moxxi’s Heist of the Handsome Jackpot is tuned for characters of at least level 13, however the content will scale up appropriately for higher-level Vault Hunters, who can still expect a challenge and loot commensurate to their skill level. In order to access this paid DLC campaign add-on’s content, players must have completed Episode 5 of the main story within Borderlands 3, and have access to Sanctuary III.