Final Fantasy XIV: Shadowbringers Releasing on July 2nd
Square Enix Producer Naoki Yoshida has just announced the latest expansion for Final Fantasy XIV, titled Shadowbringers this expansion releases on July 2nd 2019, players can pre-order the expansion on February 6th. The announcement was made during the Final Fantasy XIV Fan Festival at Paris.
Check the announcement trailer down below:
A new class was also announced, the Gunbreaker, this class will be an interesting tank who is comfortable dealing damage at close and mid range enemies
For our pervert friends Square Enix develop this new class of sexy rabbit ears women, take a look at the reveal trailer here:
Yoko Taro along with Yosuke Saito also attended the event to make an important announcement, the Nier: Automata director and producer told attendees that a post-release raid content whith Nier: Automata characters is in development.
Shadowbringers key features:
- Level cap increase from 70 to 80
- Journey through expansive new areas, such as the Rak’Tika Greatwood, Amh Araeng, and Il Mheg
- New trials, including a harrowing encounter with Titania, ruler of the pixies
- New beast tribes: pixies, Nu Mou, dwarves
- A plethora of new dungeons to explore
- Challenging new 8-player raids
- An exciting new alliance raid series: YoRHa: Dark Apocalypse
- Tackle Shadowbringers main scenario dungeons solo while fighting alongside prominent characters with the new Trust system
- Relive the adventures from your past with your current level and gear via the New Game+ system
- The Restoration of the Holy See of Ishgard ─ In the aftermath of the Dragonsong War, Disciples of the Hand and Land work together to rebuild Ishgard
For more information visit – Square Enix.
Read the full article at – Entertainment-Focus
Don’t miss any of the latest news at – Gaming Instincts.