Square Enix has announced the release of Patch 5.11 for Final Fantasy XIV Online. The update regards the game’s third expansion, “Shadowbringers,” and “calls on Warriors of Light to work together and bring glory back to Ishgard.
Patch 5.11 features the Ishgard Restoration content—a “new type of gameplay experience which requires players across entire Worlds to collaborate through various means to restore and revitalize the Holy See of Ishgard.”
The update also features the following:
- “Ultimate Difficulty Raid, “The Epic of Alexander” – Inspired by the tragic tale of a mechanical god who placed his trust in a single mortal soul, the latest Ultimate difficulty raid will push even the most skilled players to their limits as they battle many foes from the Alexander raid series.
- Crafter and Gatherer Content, “Ishgard Restoration” – Players across Worlds will work together to restore the Firmament district to its former glory. Through collecting and crafting construction materials or completing various tasks, each player may contribute in their own unique way, and receive various rewards for their contributions to the restoration project.
- New Mounts, Minions, Emotes, Housing Furnishings, Hair Styles, and more.”
More information regarding Patch 5.11 can be found in the official patch notes.
Furthermore, Final Fantasy XIV Online fans can look forward to more updates in the coming months, including Patch 5.15, which includes:
- “PvP Frontline Map: “Onsal Hakair (Danshig Naadam)” (Patch 5.15) – Grand Companies will join forces with the tribes of the Azim Steppe to fight in the Danshig Naadam and demonstrate their battle prowess.
- Blue Mage Updates (Patch 5.15) – The limited job will have its level cap raised to 60 and will receive new job quests, additional Masked Carnivale stages and the introduction of the Blue Mage Log.”
“Players new to FINAL FANTASY XIV Online are invited to download a free trial to access content up to level 35, create up to eight playable characters and experience the different playable races, classes, and jobs with no restrictions on playtime.”
Gaming Instincts is dedicated to bringing its readers all the latest and greatest news and updates for all of their favorite titles and more. Be sure to follow Gaming Instincts on Facebook and Twitter for more gaming news!