Final Fantasy XIV: Patch 4.4 Brings Next Chapter of Omega Raid
Final Fantasy XIV Patch 4.4: Prelude in Violet has been announced, beginning September 18th, this update will challenge players with the final chapter in the Omega raid series. A new gameplay trailer has also been unveiled, it showcases the new trials, dungeons, raids and more.
The world of Eorzea continues to grow with the latest patch update in Final Fantasy XIV Online, the MMO currently celebrating its fifth anniversary with more than 14 million players in the global community.
Check the gameplay trailer down below:
During the recent 5th anniversary celebratory livestream, Producer and Director Naoki Yoshida provided new details on this next major content update. Viewers were treated to a first look at one of the bosses from the Omega: Alphascape raid—Chaos. In addition to the raid content, players will also experience the next chapter in the Four Lords quest series, featuring Suzaku.
Suzaku, from the Four Lords Quest Series
“The latest FINAL FANTASY XIV Online update adds hours of new content, including:
• New Main Scenario Quest
• New Sidequests – The Four Lords and Even Further Hildibrand Adventures
• New Dungeons – The Burn and Saint Mocianne’s Arboretum (Hard)
• New Trial – Hells’ Kier (Suzaku)
• New Raid – Omega: Alphascape
• Gathering and Crafting Updates – New Recipes
• Housing Updates – Addition of the Mannequin Indoor Furnishing
• Expansion of The Lost Canals of Uznair – The Treasure Hunting instance
• Battle System and PvP Updates, New Gold Saucer Content, Added Group Pose Functionality, and more.
Players May Outfit Mannequins and Sell Them on the Market Board
Additionally, the Ceremony of Eternal Bonding, a sacred rite of bonding held at the Sanctum of the Twelve, now allows players to commemorate their relationship in more ways with newly added options, including anniversary ceremonies.”
Full Press Release – Games Press
Don’t miss any of the latest gaming news at – Gaming Instincts