FINAL FANTASY XIV Online has reached 18 million registered players, and details regarding Patch 5.2 have emerged.
During the FINAL FANTASY XIV Online Letter from the Producer LIVE Stream, Patch 5.2 details were released by Producer and Director Naoki Yoshida. Patch 5.2, titled ‘Echoes of a Fallen Star,’ will feature the following new content:
- “New Main Scenario Quests – The adventures of the Warrior of Darkness and the Scions of the Seventh Dawn continue as they further unravel the mysteries of the First.
- New Equipment Enhancement Quest Series – This new quest series will feature regular updates from Patch 5.2 onward, allowing players to obtain powerful equipment as they learn more about the Hrothgar homeland, the Bozja Citadel.
- New Trial: The Ruby Weapon – Players can challenge Ruby Weapon in both normal and extreme difficulties.
- New Chronicles of a New Era Quest: The Sorrow of Werlyt – Discover the lore behind the new Weapon series.
- New Raid: Eden’s Verse – The second chapter in the Eden raid series will feature challenging new battles in both normal and savage difficulties.
- Ishgardian Restoration Update – The next update in this content for Disciples of the Hand and Land will feature gatherer-specific content in the Diadem, high-level crafting challenges, a new ranking system, and more.
- New Beast Tribe Quests – The Qitari will provide new quests geared towards Disciples of the Land classes.
- New Dungeon: Anamnesis Anyder – This new challenge can be tackled alongside fellow adventurers, or a party of non-player characters using the Trust system.
- Crafting and Gathering Overhaul – The next set of adjustments to Disciples of the Land and Hand which will further enhance the gathering and crafting experience for beginners and veterans alike.
- Job Adjustments, Adjustments to PvP Actions, Additional New Game+ Chapters, and More.”
FINAL FANTASY XIV Online fans can also look forward to the first FINAL FANTASY XIV: Shadowbringers art book, titled FINAL FANTASY XIV: Shadowbringers The Art of Reflection -Histories Forsaken-. The art book is now available for pre-order and is scheduled to release in May 2020. Moreover, the art book will showcase hundreds of pages of artwork and will contain a bonus code to redeem an in-game “Wind-up Dulia-Chai” minion.
Gaming Instincts is dedicated to bringing its readers all the latest and greatest news, reviews, guides, and updates for all their favorite titles and more. Be sure to follow Gaming Instincts on Facebook and Twitter for more gaming news!