Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age Coming to PC
Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age, which launched for PlayStation 4 in July 2017, is coming to PC via Steam on February 1 for $49.99, Square Enix announced.
A physical Collector’s Edition will also be released exclusively via the Square Enix Store for $149.99. It includes an official Collector’s Edition Steelbook with the original soundtrack, a five-piece Judge Masters Bust Set, six-card art set, and a digital download code for the game.
Fans that purchase the game through Steam within the first week of launch will also receive a 20% discount, a three-track digital music compilation and a new Steam Skin illustrated by famed Final Fantasy artist Isamu Kamikokuryo.
Here is an overview of the PC version, via Square Enix:
Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age on Steam will release with all of the modern advancements and features available in the PlayStation 4 version, such as latest-generation visuals, a remastered soundtrack, new Speed and Trial modes, fast forward function, and many other enhanced features. The following new features will also be added for PC users:
- 60FPS – Ivalice will look better than ever with the game running at 60FPS.
- Compatible with 21:9 ultra-wide monitors – Up to three HD monitors can be used for a potential 48(16×3):9 experience.
- New Game Plus and New Game Minus – Post-game content modes are now accessible from the beginning of the game.
- Three background music options – The original, re-orchestrated and soundtrack versions are now available from the beginning of the game.
- Maximized License Points and Gil – New functionality added to grant players max License Points and Gil from the configuration screen.
- Full controller support, Steam Trading Cards and more to optimize the PC player experience.
Check out some Screenshots:
Check out the Trailer:
Following its console introduction last year, The Zodiac Age is due on our platform of choice on February 1. When it arrives, it promises 60FPS and compatibility with 21:9 ultra-wide monitors—”Up to three HD monitors can be used for a potential 48(16×3):9 experience”—as well as New Game Plus and New Game Minus unlocks from the outset.
Likewise, the game’s three soundtrack options—original, re-orchestrated, and soundtrack—will be accessible from the off, and a new function named ‘Maximise License Points and Gil’ grants players access to maximum points from the configuration screen.
As you might expect, the nips and tucks applied to the PS4 version of the game appear here too, such as the new Speed and Trial modes, prettier visuals and the invaluable fast forward function.
More info at – Source
Check out our latest news – Here!