Square Enix unveiled a near-six minute trailer showcasing all the improvements for Final Fantasy VII: Remake Intergrade, the PS5 exclusive expansion.
Check the trailer down below:
As seen above Square Enix points at the numerous graphical improvements that mark the difference between old-gen version of the game and the new, PS5 exclusive version. The trailer also shares more gameplay from Yuffies’s perspective.
According to Square Enix, Final Fantasy VII: Remake Intergrade will feature new graphics modes that improve the experience of the game on PS5. One setting prioritizes graphics fidelity while the other makes the game smoother and at higher framerates. Other good additions are the enhanced load times and the photo mode.
- Immerse yourself in the city of Midgar like never before, with improved textures, lighting, and background environments. Players can switch between two game modes:
- “Graphics Mode” prioritizes 4K high-resolution graphics
- “Performance Mode” prioritizes smooth action at 60 frames per second
- Capture and share your memorable moments from the game with a fully customizable “Photo Mode”
- Enjoy immersive battles by using the DualSense wireless controller, with its haptic feedback integration, and enjoy dynamic bike racing with its adaptive triggers.
- New difficulty settings for ‘Classic Mode’ provide new ways to play
- Jump into the action faster with optimized loading times
In this new adventure, play as ninja Yuffie Kisaragi as she infiltrates the shadowy Shinra Corporation to steal a powerful materia and restore glory to her homeland. Play alongside new characters and enjoy an expanded gameplay experience featuring multiple new combat and gameplay additions, bringing a new perspective to the Final Fantasy VII: Remake story that cannot be missed.
Final Fantasy VII: Remake Intergrade will launch on the PS5 version on June 10th. It’s important to mention that users who got the game as part of PlayStation Plus in March won’t be eligible for the free upgrade of the game.