Fight for Grudge & Glory in For Honor Season Three, available tomorrow
Ubisoft announced that For Honor Season Three, “Grudge & Glory”, will be available on all platforms today!, August 15th. “Grudge & Glory” will bring the largest update to For Honor to date and includes two additional heroes, two extra maps, ranked play, new customisation items for all heroes and gameplay updates. Maps and ranked play will be free for all players at the start of Season Three. Available tomorrow for season pass holders, the new heroes, the proud Highlander and the deadly Gladiator, will be available for all players on August 22nd for 15,000 Steel each.
With the launch of Season Three, there has never been a better time to step onto the battlefield. Season Three’s offerings include:
- Highlander (Viking Hybrid): Highlanders are patient heroes capable of switching between two different fighting forms. Their defensive form allows for counter-attacking and trading blows, while their offensive form empowers them to unleash their deadliest attacks at the expense of being able to block. Wielding the heaviest and longest sword in the game, the Highlander’s massive claymore gives them a deadly combination of strength and range.
- Gladiator (Knight Assassin): Wielding a trident and shield, Gladiators have made a living off killing for sport, and now bring their ruthlessness and skill to war. Equipped with little armour, they can punch their opponents to create separation to set up attacks and stuns. Their larger stamina meter and reduced cool down times make them extremely agile and dangerous opponents.
- New Maps: Sentinel and Viking Village join the selection of multiplayer maps. Each map holds unique and deadly hazards never before seen in For Honor adding a new dynamic to multiplayer matches. Viking Village’s massive rolling barrel is a dynamic hazard able to squash heroes, while a ballista gives players the opportunity to take down even the mightiest heroes from above on Sentinel.
- Duel Ranked Tournament: The introduction of the 1v1 duel tournament feature will bring competitive ranked play to For Honor for all platforms. As players compete in tournaments, they will rise up the league rankings based on their performance and will receive in-game rewards.
- New Gear and Expanded Gear Rarity: A new level of gear rarity, legendary gear, will increase the maximum gear score from 144 to 180. Additionally, the max reputation for all heroes will increase from 30 to 40. New gear will also be added for all heroes, giving players more customisation options.
For Honor Season Three “Grudge & Glory” represents the beginning of large game-changing updates currently planned in the development schedule. Additional updates include a season launching in November to introduce new features, game modes and updates as well as plans to implement dedicated servers to the game further down the road.
Check out the Trailer:
The newest characters are the Highlands of the Vikings, a warrior wielding a large claymore and capable of a defensive and offensive form. The former is capable of counter-attacking while the latter can increase the power of attacks. Then there’s the Gladiator of the Knights, wielding a trident and capable of punching opponents. A large stamina meter and reduced cool down times help offset their reduced armour.
The two maps this time are The Sentinel, a ruined castle, and the Viking Village. If you own the Season Pass, the new heroes will be available on August 15th for free while everyone else gets them on August 22nd for 15,000 Steel each.
More info at – Source