Developer Gumi, in partnership with Square Enix, announced the second collaboration between hit mobile games Kingdom Hearts Uχ Dark Road and Final Fantasy Brave Exvius.
Starting today players can participate in themed events and earn exciting rewards in both games. The event will last until December 9, so be sure to check the in-game notices in both titles for full details.
Down below you can find an overview of the new and exciting collaboration as it was revealed via Square Enix
- Collaboration Event “Scala ad Caelum” – Collaboration dungeon available from 11/26 to 12/9
- Additional New Units – Sora (KHIII), Riku (KHIII), and Kairi (KHIII) are available to summon as new Neo Vision units for a limited time.
- Returning Units – Previously released KINGDOM HEARTS units Sora (KH), Riku (KH), and Sephiroth (KH) are back to summon for a limited time
- Neo Vision Premium Summons – Three NV Premium Summons will be available from 11/26 – 12/9
- “Challenge of the Brave: Let Your Heart Be the Guiding Key” – Players can obtain awakening materials by participating in this event from 11/26- 12/9
- Guaranteed Unit Summon – Guaranteed one KINGDOM HEARTS unit, including the three new Neo Vision units
- Login Bonus – Players can receive lapis, various awakening materials and more, simply by logging in from 11/26 to 12/9
- Free Daily 10x Summons
- Half Energy, Amazing Enhancements, Growth Chambers Unlocked – from 11/26 – 12/23
Final Fantasy Brave Exvius is a free to play RPG developed by Square Enix, the game features easy and interactive battles where players tap the screen to attack but combine magic abilities with tactical know-how to overpower powerful enemies. The game is not a cheaply designed RPG, the game features impressive CG animations of the fan-favorite FF summons.
The game also allows players to explore a large breathing world, featuring large fields and dungeons as they search for times, hidden paths, and new routes to the towns. Players will need to accept quests from the people in towns to receive items, Gil, and rare gear.
Source: Press Release