Fallout 76 First Patch to Include New Features and Fixes
Fallout 76’s first patch is coming next Monday, November 19 and while this update has many performance fixes and optimizations in it, Bethesda is well aware of the fans request, including an increased Stash Limit and several PC Quality of Life adjustments, but those will not be included in this update. These features are coming in the next several weeks.
Read below the full patch notes:
- November 19 Patch – The next update will focus primarily on game performance and stability on all platforms but will also come with a list of fixes to quests, UI, C.A.M.P.s, and more. Patch notes will be available early next week. This update will be large compared to what we expect for patches going forward. Regular updates will always vary in size, but future updates should be much smaller in comparison.
- Stash Limit Increase – We hear you loud and clear. We will be increasing the stash limit in the coming weeks. The current limit is there for technical reasons, to cap the number of items the game is tracking in the world, including every container and stash. We believe we have some ideas in both the short- and long-term that will address the size without risking stability, but this is one we need to take our time on to make sure it is done right.
- Push to Talk for PC – After listening to all of your concerns, we have made progress on getting this into the game and it will also be included in an update in the next few weeks.
- Ultrawide Support for PC – 21:9 support will be coming soon. We have seen it in testing and it looks awesome.
- FOV Slider for PC – We know this is popular request for our PC players— look for an FOV slider soon.
“Since Vault 76 opened to the world in B.E.T.A. and official launch, we’ve loved reading about your adventures and seeing your incredible photos from all over Appalachia. With launch day behind us, we’re now looking toward the immediate future for Fallout 76 and what that means for both the short and long term. Before we get to new content and other additions, we want you to know that we have seen your feedback, taken note of issues, and value the time you have taken to provide your thoughts and report problems.
Our plan is to update the game on a regular basis with patch notes that detail what we are addressing with each update. If that changes, we’ll let folks know as things may shift as we need to balance adding features with server stability and maintenance.”
Read more at – Bethesda.
Don’t miss any of the latest news at – Gaming Instincts.