Evil Dead: Endless Nightmare Available on Android
Evil Dead: Endless Nightmare is the official mobile game based on the terrifying remake of Evil Dead, the game recently released for iOS and it’s now available on Android smartphones and tablets.
Based on what is widely regarded as ‘the most terrifying movie you will ever see’, Evil Dead: Endless Nightmare is an action-packed first person runner. Players get to experience familiar locations and characters from the movie the moment they enter the cabin, in a game packed with psychological terror, movie audio and cinema realistic graphics.
Check this gameplay trailer down below:
“During the course of the game, players run from cinema’s most iconic cabin, where they then need to survive the Deadite infested woods and avoid a number of deadly obstacles. To help players survive the woods and dispatch bloodthirsty Deadites, they are able to access an arsenal of signature weapons within the game, including the trusty boxcutter, chainsaw and shotgun.
With the help of the Book of the Dead, players must fight for their survival, attempt to complete increasingly challenging missions, collect blood droplets, unlock bonuses, upgrade weapons and ultimately prepare themselves to battle against the Evil Witch!
– Spine chilling, 1st person POV, puts players at the centre of the Evil Dead universe.
– Record times, distances and Deadite killing achievements to beat your friends.
– Cause carnage with an array of murderous weapons including the boxcutter, chainsaw and shotgun.
– Run deeper into the woods to unlock new missions straight out of the Book Of The Dead.
– Realistic 3D graphics and camerawork recreate the look and feel of the movie set.”
For more information about the game check its Google Play download website.