Euro Truck Simulator 2- Beyond The Baltic Sea DLC Releases Next Week
SCS Software today announced the release date of the latest Euro Truck Simulator 2 expansion. The Beyond the Baltic Sea will be available on Thursday, November 29, 2018. Beyond the Baltic Sea DLC brings you to Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia, along with western parts of Russia, and the south of Finland.
Dozens of new cities, towns, ports and villages, new industries, thousands of kilometers of roads await. Players will now be able to drive through vast swathes of low lying, verdant landscape, dotted with relics of past ages, as well as stark reminders of the great upheaval of the last century.
For the first time fans will drive into Russia and visit the great northern metropolis of Saint Petersburg. Going further, they will enter populous and industrially rich regions of Finland, where we can enjoy the unique experience of driving efficient High Capacity Transports.
Check this trailer here:
Main Features included in Beyond The Baltic Sea:
- Over 13 thousand kilometers of new in-game roads
- Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia to explore
- Southern Finland containing major cities and industry
- Russia territory with –Saint Petersburg and Kaliningrad
- 23 new major cities and many smaller towns
- Characteristic Baltic architecture
- Famous landmarks and recognizable places
- Brand new unique 3D-assets
- Lush climate accordant vegetation
- Local AI trains, trams and traffic cars
- Over 30 new local company docks and industries
- Finland only High Capacity Transport (truck and 2 long trailers)
- Lithuanian Latvian and Estonian achievements to unlock
Welcome to the lands beyond the Baltic Sea
“You’ll meander your way around lakes and rivers, and forests of pine and birch will often close upon you as you journey through these countries of quiet, subdued beauty.”
Find more information about the game at its – Steam Store Page.
Don’t miss any of the latest news at – Gaming Instincts.