It’s Thursday and the next wave of free games arrived at Epic Games Store, for a whole week subscribes can download and add to their library Kingdom Come Deliverance and Aztez.
Kingdom Come: Deliverance, is a story-driven open-world RPG that immerses you in an epic adventure in the Holy Roman Empire. The game was crowd-founded by Kickstarters. The game was developed by Warhorse Studios and published by Deep Silver.
Kingdom Come: Deliverance key features:
- Massive realistic open world: Majestic castles, vast fields, all rendered in stunning high-end graphics.
- Non-linear story: Solve quests in multiple ways, then face the consequences of your decisions
- Challenging combat: Distance, stealth, or melee. Choose your weapons and execute dozens of unique combos in battles that are as thrilling as they are merciless
- Character development: Choose your equipment, improve your skills, and earn new perks
- Dynamic world: Your actions influence the reactions of the people around you. Fight, steal, seduce, threaten, persuade, or bribe. It’s all up to you
- Historically inspired: Meet real historical characters and experience the genuine look and feel of medieval Bohemia
Brutally satisfying beat-em-up combat, set in the Aztec empire. Choose your fights in a turn-based metagame.
It’s worth mentioning that once players download a game, it will remain in their library as it was purchased, Epic Games Store limited time free to download games represents their intention to offer a better deal that what’s been offered by Steam, Xbox Game Pass and PlayStation Plus.