Endless Space 2 – Available now on Steam
SEGA Europe and Amplitude Studios have officially released the genre-defining sci-fi grand strategy game, Endless Space 2, today. After a period of fine-tuning in Early Access, Endless Space 2 has hit “full launch” status and is ready for players to jump in and take on the challenge of conquering the universe as one of many distinct spacefaring civilizations. Capture and colonize worlds, collect resources, build massive fleets of warships or exploration vessels, and expand your empire! The game is available now on Steam.
The game’s launch was recently jeopardized as the studio had been hijacked by an A.I. gone rogue that had taken over all of Amplitude’s tools and communications channels. After a month of research and discussion with the A.I. ‘E.N.F.E.R.’, the community managed to get it into quarantine, and during a special stream last night, the devs were able to lock down the A.I. for good, which resulted in Endless Space 2 launching a day earlier than expected.
- Eight major civilizations, including brand new Unfallen
- Single and Multiplayer Mode
- New AI engine
- Tutorial for Beginners & Game Tips for Advanced & Expert Players
- Additional languages (French, German, Spanish, Polish, Russian, Portuguese/Brazilian, Korean, Simplified & Traditional Chinese)
- Victory & Colonization cutscenes
- Steam Features including: Modding support and Steam Workshop, Achievements, and Cloud
- The Academy metaplot
- End game super weapon that can destroy planets
- The Digital Deluxe bonuses including the Pathfinders Academy Heroes and Hero Ship Skins
Check out the Trailer:
Your story unfolds in a galaxy that was first colonized by a people known as the Endless, who rose and fell eons ago. All that remains of them are mystical ruins, powerful artifacts, and a mysterious, near-magical substance known as Dust.
More info at – Source