E3 2018 – Super Smash Bros. Ultimate has been announced
The most anticipated game from Nintendo was revealed today, as Nintendo announces Super smash Bros. Ultimate for their popular Nintendo Switch console, and it looks to be the biggest and most comprehensive entry in the series to date. This new Super Smash Bros. game will feature all the characters that were released on the previous titles, for a roster of more than 60 fighters. This includes DLC characters from the WiiU version of the game like Cloud from Final Fantasy VII and Ryu from Street Fighter. Along with old characters like Solid Snake, from Metal Gear.
Check out the Trailer:
Here is an overview of the game via Nintendo:
Legendary game worlds and fighters collide in the ultimate showdown—a new entry in the Super Smash Bros. series for the Nintendo Switch system! New fighters, like Inkling from the Splatoon series and Ridley from the Metroid series, make their Super Smash Bros. series debut alongside every Super Smash Bros. fighter in the series…EVER! Faster combat, new items, new attacks, new defensive options, and more will keep the battle raging whether you’re at home or on the go.
- A new game in the Super Smash Bros. series releases in Dec. 7, 2018
- New fighters, new stages, AND every fighter ever featured in the series…EVER!
- Inkling from the Splatoon series join the roster
- Ridley from the Metroid series also joins the fight
- Returning fighters include Wolf, Ice Climbers, Pokémon Trainer and more
- Elevate the Super Smash Bros. experience to new heights with faster combat, new attacks, new items, and new defensive options
- Hold a 4-player free-for-all, or kick it up to 8-player battles*
- All current Super Smash Bros. series amiibo figures are supported
The game will be available on December 7th, 2018
CNET said in an article on their website:
“In addition to a ton of characters, both new and old, Nintendo announced that many familiar characters will have new moves and capabilities to freshen up their gameplay. Many of these characters have been relatively unchanged since their first appearances, so Nintendo is refreshing the likes of Mario and Link to reflect new appearances. And the changes don’t stop there…in an extensive walkthrough, Nintendo walked through major and minor tweaks to every character from Cloud, Ryu, Young Link, Bowser and beyond. Smash die-hards will be going through the extensive details for months to figure out what’s exactly changed.”
More info at – Source
Check out our latest news –Here!