Doom trailer for all nine multiplayer maps
The new Doom teaser is called “Multiplayer Maps Explored,” but I think that’s overstating it a bit, after all, it’s hard to get much exploration done when you’ve got 43 seconds to cover nine different maps, however, there’s a slightly more detailed breakdown of Doom’s deadly maps, as well as a few notes about some of the surprises they’ll contain.
- Excavation. A modest-sized UAC mining outpost. Watch out for the rock grinder!
- Infernal. A mid-sized Hell map with both interior and exterior elements. Lots of platforms and chasms, along with teleporters.
- Chasm. This massive map takes you deep below the polar ice caps of Mars. A great place to play Freeze Tag.
- Disposal. This smaller map is the main waste processing facility for the UAC research and residential complexes. Unsurprisingly, it’s full of radioactive slime.
- Helix. This is where they experiment on demons and develop advanced weaponry. Which, naturally, makes it perfect for a quick round of Clan Arena.
- Perdition. Disjointed and sadistic, this ancient arena is populated by the agonized moans of unfortunate souls who have suffered within its realm.
- Sacrilegious. Set within a fracture of Hell, this map offers clear lines of sight. Move fast… or die faster.
- Heatwave. An industrial UAC facility with glistening halls that will soon be slicked with human (and demon) blood.
- Beneath. Before being beamed to Earth, the energies of Hell are harnessed in this symmetrical and cavernous location.
The Doom closed multiplayer beta – available only to those who bought Wolfenstein: The New Order – will be available from 31st March – 3rd April and contain the Heatwave and Infernal maps, along with two modes: Team Deathmatch and Warpath.
Doom will launch on 13th May for PS4, Xbox One and PC.
Check the Trailer:
“It’s obvious the theme here is Hell, because each map showcases its own bit of hellish gameplay. Disposal looks like the wasteland from a dangerous chemical dump, for example, and Chasm takes players into the depths of a damp cave. Although I think it’s safe to say the gameplay that we see in the trailer appears just as panicked as we remember from DOOM games, keeping that very familiar and beloved style.”
For more Info – Source