Devil’s Hunt Announced for PS4, Xbox One and PC
1C with Layopi Games announced a new action based third person game for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC labeled as Devil’s Hunt. The basic story is that you will be controlling Desmond, a half demon, and half human that is torn between the conflict between Angels and Demons.
Here is an overview of the game, via 1C Company:
In Devil’s Hunt, players will go to hell and back in the battle between Demons and Angels. In this upcoming third-person perspective (TPP) action game developed for PC and console by Layopi Games, players will become Desmond, a man with demonic powers who can decide the fate of our world by joining either side of the conflict. Based on the original hit Polish fantasy novel, “Equilibrium,” Devil’s Hunt brings to life the eternal fight between light and darkness as all-out war between Demons and Angels appears imminent with the mortal world as the battleground. Desmond can fight using his fists and claws, making use of the skills his demonic and human sides offer—but ultimately he must choose which side he will follow. The game is planned for release in 2019.
- Captivating Storyline: Based on the original novel by Polish author Paweł Leśniak.
- Change Forms: Exercise useful human and demon skills alike to overcome obstacles.
- Fight Like a Demon: Third-person melee combat with large variety of attacks, combos, and enemies.
- Deep Narrative: Expressed through gameplay and high-quality cutscenes.
- Explore the Mortal World: Rich, context sensitive environment interactions.
Check out the Trailer:
“We are working on a robust skill and combo system. It should be easy to learn and hard to master, with the possibility for the players to create their own character builds on the fly,” says Sadowski. “You’ll be able to reassign skill points at any time to mix up your play style, tailoring your strength towards physical combos or “magic-like skills.”
More info at – Source
Check out our latest news – Here!