Publisher THQ Nordic and developer Black Forest Games recently revealed a new “Locations” trailer for the upcoming action-adventure third-person shooter Destroy All Humans! 2: Reprobed showcasing several of the game’s locations, including Bay City, Albion, Tunguska, Takoshima, and Solaris. Destroy All Humans! 2: Reprobed launches on August 30 for PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X/S, and PC via Steam.
The game’s details via the publisher can be seen below:
In Destroy All Humans! 2: Reprobed, a faithful remake of the most acclaimed entry in the fan-favorite Destroy All Humans! franchise, our charming but evil alien invader Crypto (138!) will unleash his large arsenal of weapons onto five huge open-world areas: Bay City, Albion, Takoshima, Tunguska, and the Moon!
Players will experience the swinging ’60s in all its glory and deal with Hippies, the KGB, and many other threats. To roam quickly around the large areas, Crypto can use his jetpack; his hoverboard; and of course his flying saucer, equipped with a neat little arsenal of destruction of its own.
The saucer received an interesting update: abducting humans in certain numbers (you’ll have to follow the recipe!) will unlock new skills.
And last but not least, Destroy All Humans! 2: Reprobed features a two-player, split-screen cooperative mode so you and a friend (or whatever floats your boat) can destroy all humans together!
- Show those hippies who’s boss using classic weapons and new technology like the Meteor Shower.
- Explore 1960s Mother Earth and unload your trusty saucer all over her fictional cities.
- Defend a much larger, much more open world from those who seek to undermine your mission.
- Hoover up humans from different countries and grind them up into DNA cocktails to upgrade your skills.
- Invite a friend over for a twosome and enjoy the full story in local two-player split screen cooperative play.