Bungie today revealed more details of the upcoming season of Destiny 2, Season of the Worthy, this season will surely please Guardians experienced in PvP as the Trials of Osiris will make its return, the game mode is one of the most iconic PvP modes from Destiny. Season of the Worthy will not only focus on bringing new content but also continues with the Destiny story. The next season will be made available on March 10, at 10AM PT.
With the Sundial freed from the clutches of the Red Legion, one escaped Psion Flayer enacts a desperate ploy for revenge against the Last City. Guardians of the Light must set aside old differences to band together with unlikely allies and save the City from total destruction.
- Defend the Last City from the Red Legion by powering up Rasputin
- New Seraph Tower public events and bunker activities
- Trials of Osiris returns every weekend (minimum Power level 960)
- Seasonal Artifact: Upgrade the Warmind Khanjali to earn Seasonal gear mods
- Rank up to unlock the Seasonal armor set: Seventh Seraph
- Rank up to unlock the Exotic Auto Rifle, Tommy’s Matchbook
Season Pass Content
- Weekly Rasputin Challenges
- Legendary Lost Sectors
- New Exotic questline
- Instantly unlock the Seventh Seraph armor sets for each class
- Instantly unlock the Exotic Auto Rifle, Tommy’s Matchbook
- New triumphs, bounties, and Seasonal lore books
- Exotic emote, Ghost, ornament, and finisher
- All XP gains are increased throughout the Season
- Additional Season Pass rewards to unlock
Season of the Worthy key features:
- Trials of Osiris PvP mode returns
- New Exotic weapons and armor
- New Season Pass and rewards
- Guardian Games free Seasonal Event
- Continue the Destiny story: battle alongside Rasputin to save the Last City!
- All new Seasonal Artifact: New mods and new combat enhancements.