Bungie is rolling the Beyond Light expansion of Destiny 2 today, some users on Reddit reported that during the 14-hour downtime of the servers they could access some information of the frozen Europa, information that unveils five new weapons and new perks to be available soon.
Destiny 2 Beyond Light’s leaked information consists of three exotic and two legendary weapons.
- The Lament (Sword)
- Salvation’s Grip (Grenade Launcher)
- Duality (Shotgun)
- Stars in Shadow (Pulse Rifle, high impact)
- Trustee (Scout Rifle, rapid-fire)
Bungie has recently revealed the road map for Destiny 2, Beyond Light, will feature a new seasonal Artifact and a new Season Pass unlockable items, following on November 17 the Season of Hunt will officially begin, Guardians will have to work for Osiris and Uldren Sov to stop Xivu Arath from releasing an army of Darkness. Later on November 21, the developer will make available the Deep Stone Crypt raid.
Starting from today, Guardians with the Beyond Light expansion can get seasonal Artifact and the whole Season Pass unlocks, the Empire Hunts is also available along with the new ‘The Glassway Strike’.
Players who were able to get their hands on an Xbox Series X|S can play Destiny 2 Beyond Light via the backward compatibility of the console, Bungie has revealed that on December 8 the next-gen upgrades will be live, supporting a much more enjoyable experience with cross-generation support.
According to Bungie, all the next-gen consoles will run the game at 60FPS, the goal is to close the gap between the PC.
- We are offering Field of View customization on consoles for the first time. Our goal is to enable a FOV range similar to that on PC. We’re currently testing these settings to ensure smooth performance across each platform and will have additional details closer to launch.
- There will be noticeable improvements to things like loading the game and inspecting character inventory. However, some load times are dependent on networking and matchmaking. So, loading activities still take time while you search for opponents.
- For cross-generation play, Xbox Series X|S players can play with Xbox One players. PlayStation 5 players can play with PlayStation 4 players.