Death Road To Canada Gets Nintendo Switch Trailer
UKIYO Publishing, the London-based independent video game publisher in partnership with Rocketcat Games and Madgarden, are proud to release the Nintendo Switch trailer for their randomly generated, zombie-filled road-trip, Death Road To Canada. The trailer runs through yet more footage of the game, also coming to PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, detailing its support of TV, handheld and tabletop display modes along with multiple control options including Pro Controller, Joy-Con Grip and the Single Joy-Con. The game’s pick up and play style combined with short, intense playthroughs makes it especially well-suited to the Nintendo Switch platform.
Tipped off that Canada might just be free from the threat of zombies, the long, winding Death Road is all that stands between the player and their goal. Players will explore iconic sites such as Y’all-Mart and the Muscle! Bomb!! Gym!!!, meeting and recruiting a host of strange and bizarre companions along the way. Unusually for randomly generated roguelikes, Death Road To Canada features a heavy emphasis on narrative, its Interactive Fiction events making or breaking friendships, all the while adding character-driven drama to the blood and guts chaos of combat. A far cry from sunshine state at the end Route 66, Death Road To Canada is a desperate scramble to the promised land of Ontario.
Check out the Trailer:
Death Road to Canada is a Randomly Generated Road Trip Simulator. You control and manage a car full of jerks as they explore cities, recruit weird people, argue with each other, and face gigantic swarms of slow zombies.
Death Road is built for replay value. Everything is randomized: locations, events, survivor appearances and personalities. There’s a different story every time you play, set in a world that doesn’t take itself too seriously.
- Up to 500 zombies can hunt you down at a time. Fight them, try to squirm past, or run.
- Use the character creator to put yourself, friends, and family in the game. Have them show up at random to get eaten!
- Find special and rare events, weapons, and characters with strange abilities.
- Make tough choices in Interactive Fiction events. Get different options and results based on the traits of your party members.
- Teach a dog how to drive a car.
- Throw chairs. Get your characters strong enough to throw large sofas.
- Most family friendly zombie apocalypse game on the market! Any gore explosion is in a cute style. We censor the word d*ngus once.
- Tell people to “Cool it.”
- 2 player local same screen co-op where you control up to 4 characters!
More info at – Source
Check out our latest news – Here!