Danger Zone 2 Available on Steam
Available now on Steam, Danger Zone 2 is a successor to the Crash Mode in Burnout Revenge but taking the crash action out of the Test Area and onto real public roads. A high speed driving game featuring speed, boost, traffic and crashes. Danger Zone 2 lets players loose onto the Freeways of the USA, the Motorways of the UK and the Autovias of Spain.
Using advanced real world physics and the power of Unreal Engine, Danger Zone 2 lets players ‘crash for cash’ and compete against each other to cause the most chaos on the road.
Check this trailer down below:
● Drive at high speed on real life roads crowded with everyday traffic
● Shunt, Slam, Flip, Roll and Jacknife as many vehicles as possible
● Create chaos across 26 of the world’s most notorious accident blackspots set in 17
unique locations around the world
● 8 vehicles to drive and smash including Sedentary Sedan, Chaotic Coupe, Really Crazy Taxi,
Euro Truck and Formula One car.
● Objective Based Gameplay – Complete Objectives to earn Bonus Cash in each level.
● Online Leaderboards track Friends and Global Competition.
“Released last year, Danger Zone was a modern remake of Burnout 3’s fabulous Crash Mode. But its engine lacked horsepower. For some bizarre reason, the entire game was framed as a virtual reality simulation, and yet you could only drive one car. The result was that Three Fields Entertainment somehow made ploughing into a highway intersection crammed with buses seem drab.
Just over a year later, and Three Fields have launched a follow-up that veers right into the path of the previous game’s problems. Most notably, the sequel resembles Burnout more closely, featuring sun-soaked outdoor highways fringed by palm trees, and an expanded vehicle roster that includes a Formula 1 car and an eighteen-wheeler lorry.”
For more information check at – Source.
Read our latest gaming news – Here.