The more we get closer to the end of current generation, the more spectacular games are coming out. Isn’t it fascinating that both of the competitors for achieving the main award at The Game Awards 2018 are going to release their next titles just in less than a year? I’m super excited for both, but to be honest, Cyberpunk 2077 is really hype me for what it attempts to bring. CD Projekt RED has recently shared some new details on the game that you better don’t miss them.
According to the news coming from Polish gaming websites, in Cyberpunk 2077 there will be different religions that some of them are what we see today in our world, such as Christians. Moreover, the game will also feature some places where you can find trainers or implants that will teach you skills and abilities.
Night City in Cyberpunk 2077 is a city divided into different sections and each one of them represents a different lifestyle and is controlled by a unique faction. As a result, your actions and behaviors in the city will be responded by the leader group of the neighborhood you’re at. For example, if you decide to rob a car and you’re being seen in-action by the gang members or police, there will be a big fight between you and them. These kind of actions will also affect your cred within the city.
Aside from the things that I’ve mentioned above, some other details on number perks, merchant capabilities and interaction with NPCs are also shared, which you can read below:
- Increases are performed only from a specialist but minor changes will be possible by ourselves such as improving our mantis blade by adding poison
- You can increase your skills by finding a trainer or by installing certain implants
- The scarcity of objects corresponds to its availability rate in stores. The rarer an object is, the more street cred will it take for a seller to offer it to us
- They have changed the way to show the damage compared to the 2018 demo and try several methods to indicate the damage taken by the opponent without flooding the screen with numbers (the numbers are still there but in smaller quantities) like adding special animations
- When V uses a glass bottle to shatter it on the skull of an opponent, this results in a bloody visual effect and the shard of the bottle is still usable for impaling it in the body of an opponent
- Each attribute and skill goes up to level 10. There are 60 perks too (5 per skill) and each perks has 5 levels of progression
- If you take a driver out of his car to rob him and there is a gang or the police around, a violent response will be felt
- Religions are still very present in Night City. Our vision of Cyberpunk is not to describe an alternative world but a continuity of our world. Some things will look like our current reality. For example, Christianity is present in the game and will even have a faction.
Cyberpunk 2077 will be coming to PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC on April 16.