Following successful early access on Steam, Curse of the Dead Gods will launch for Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC via Steam and Epic Games Store on February 23.
Check this new trailer here:
Curse of the Dead Gods finished its Early Access period on Steam with 90 percent of positive reviews. Focus Home Interactive confirmed the game’s new update featuring the “true ending of your journey leading to the God of Death itself.
The Early Access of Curse of the Dead Gods has been a rollercoaster, and we are very pleased with the reception of the game. The community has grown over the months and we’re proud of what the game has come to be thanks to your feedback and reports! February 23rd marks a new chapter in Curse of the Dead Gods’ development and we can’t wait to continue this journey with you.
Curse of the Dead Gods will launch at a higher price for its final release, fans will have until January 22 to get the game on its Early Access Price of 17,99 USD.
“The full release of Curse of the Dead Gods wouldn’t have been possible without all of the incredible work from the entire team and our excellent community of Early Access players,” announced Sylvain Passot, Studio Director at Passtech Games. “The amazing community that has grown around the game has really pushed it to the right direction. We can’t wait to welcome all the players to the Temple and we’re looking further ahead to 2021 for new exciting content.”
- A skill-based roguelike exploring a cruel, dark temple made of endless rooms and corridors
- Swords, spears, bows, guns – wield these and many more
- Light and fire will be your best allies to overcome the threats that lie in the shadows
- Unique curses influence each attempt, putting a twist on every action
- Dozens of enemies, with powerful champions and deadly bosses to face off against