Bully: Anniversary Edition Available Now on iOS and Android
In honor of the recent 10 year anniversary of Bully, the story of mischievous teenager Jimmy Hopkins and his adventures navigating adolescence and the social hierarchy of Bullworth Academy, Bully: Anniversary Edition is now available for iOS and Android devices.
The Anniversary Edition also features full Social Club support with cross saves and cross platform play, while the iOS version supports ReplayKit for easy streaming and sharing on all A9X and greater devices. Also includes physical controller support as well as Apple Taptic Engine Support on iPhone 7 class devices, plus haptic vibration effects for Android.
Check the Anniversary edition trailer down below:
“Bully: Anniversary Edition comes complete with everything from the original release as well as additional classes, missions, characters and more from Bully: Scholarship Edition. In addition to enhanced high resolution graphics, improved lighting, textures and character models, and controls redesigned for touch gameplay.
Challenge your friends anywhere with the new Friend Challenges competitive mode, featuring turn-based, head-to-head competitions from the various Classrooms and arcade-style challenges like Consumo. Each mini-game is also revamped with touch controls in mind; see who can dissect the frog fastest in Biology, solve the word problems in English, help a flying squirrel destroy his enemies with acorns in Nut Shots, and much more.
• Includes the complete Bully story with extra missions, characters, classroom mini-games, and unlockable items from Bully: Scholarship Edition.
• Gorgeous graphics: high resolution textures, dynamic lighting, shadows and particle effects.
• Native support for high resolution displays.
• Challenge your friends anywhere with turn based multiplayer Friend Challenges. Play on the go and get notified when it’s your turn.
• Intelligent touch controls with contextual buttons only when you need them.
• Seamlessly continue your game across all your devices with cloud saves via the Rockstar Games Social Club.
• Physical controller support.
For more information about the game visit its official website.