Build Mighty Battle-Mechs in Pantropy
Pantropy, a Sci-fi Mech/FPS Hybrid with RPG elements along with strong PVE and PVP gameplay, is officially now live on Kickstarter and is slated for Steam PC Early Access 2H of 2018 post Kickstarter. The team will be streaming live on Twitch all day today Feb 6th if you would like to see the game in action.
“We added this faction system to reduce frustration and to increase the cooperative gameplay experience for our players, we strongly felt a clear 2-Faction system was not present enough in other games out there on the marketplace today.”, says Sebastian Kaulitzki, Executive Producer at Brainstone Games GmbH.
The game transports players into an alien rich where they’ll experience exciting FPS gameplay allowing them to compete with each other or band together in factions to endure the difficult challenges that may unfold.
Pantropy has no micro-transactions or in-game purchases. It returns to the roots of online gaming where players earn rewards through skill and determination, not dollars. In order to gear up, players must scavenge for resources to craft tools, weapons, armor, vehicles, and buildings to protect themselves from the vicious alien fauna.
About the Game
The game takes place on a post spacecraft, hostile alien world around the year 2100 AD. Cooperative gameplay allows players to explore, gather resources, create custom bases, build mighty mechs individually or with others simultaneously, research new equipment, develop new technologies with an in-depth crafting system (almost everything in Pantropy needs to be crafted). Missions assigned in the game are designed to dynamically react to the player and influence the world around them.
- PVE and PVP.
- Farming automation.
- Complex base building.
- Personal modular mechs.
- Enjoy an anti offline-raid system.
- Multi-crew vehicles to get around terrain easier.
- Global events for a unique experience every time.
- Exotic alien world to explore in groups or alone.
- Exciting first person shooter and hardcore survival gameplay.
- XP system and rewards, that allow players to specialize their skills.
- In-depth crafting system: build custom bases, weapons, mechs, and more.
- Factions that reward teamwork and lead to cross-faction competition for resources.
- Zero pay-to-play or pay-to-win mechanics. Pantropy is a game of skill, collaboration, and resourcefulness.
Check out the Trailer:
More info at – Source
Check out our latest news – Here!