The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Graphics Comparison Switch- Wii U
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild has recently released simultaneously on the Wii U and the new Nintendo Switch. And the game is already one of the best games ever made, it’s a must play, and here is a graphics comparison so you can decide if you are ready to upgrade to the new Switch or wait a bit longer while have the same experience on the discontinued Nintendo Wii U.
Here’s the full low-down from the platform holder:
- Both have a frame-rate of 30fps.
- Both versions of the game offer the same content.
- On a TV, the Nintendo Switch version of the game renders in 900p while the Wii U version renders in 720p.
- The Nintendo Switch version has higher-quality environmental sounds. As a result, the sound of steps, water, grass, etc. are more realistic and enhance the game’s Open-Air feel.
- The physical copy of the Wii U version will require 3GB of available memory on the Wii U system or an external drive.
- Some icons, such as onscreen buttons, differ between the two versions.
- A Special Edition and Master Edition of the Wii U version are not available.
“We’ve already confirmed the resolution differential between Wii U and Switch, and it’s also fair to say that in almost every other respect, the visual make-up of both games is identical. Draw distances, shadow resolution, model quality, texturing, effects, and even the thick, volumetric lighting seen in the first shrine are all exactly the same. In a core visual sense, Wii U owners really aren’t missing out at all. Besides resolution, each version turns in nigh-on identical graphics settings.”
For more information, visit the source at – EuroGamer.
Read our latest gaming news – Here.