Great news for all Brawlhalla fans, the super-popular F2P fighting game is now available on iOS and Android. The game supports up to 8 online players in a single match with full cross-play. Mobile players will be able to join casual free-for-all matches, ranked matches, and are also able to create rooms for multiplayer fights with friends. Brawlhalla boasts 50 fighters and Ubisoft promises more content will arrive soon.
Ubisoft also affirms that Brawlhalla “will always be 100% free to play, with no pay-to-win advantages and no in-game purchases keeping you from the action”. While there is premium content, it’s only cosmetical and does not affect the gameplay.
Brawhlalla features The Legend Rotation, it’s a system that allows players to count with eight free to play characters every week, as the players win fights they unlock ‘ Gold’ which can be used to unlock more Legends. Players can also acquire the “All Legends Pack” that immediately unlocks “every character we’ve ever made and ever will make”. Note that Crossovers are a recurring theme in Brawlhalla Ubisoft will not include those special fighters in the “All Legends Pack”.
- Online Ranked 1v1 & 2v2 – Climb the ranked ladder from Tin up to Platinum and beyond! Fight enemies solo or team up with your friends. Matches you against players near your skill level.
- 4 Player Online Free for All – Casual matches where four fighters enter, but only one can win.
- Cross-play Custom Rooms – Invite up to 8 friends on all platforms to a huge variety of custom matches: 4v4s, 1v3, 2v2, FFA, and much more.
- Many Game Modes – Mix things up with Brawlball, Bombsketball, Capture the Flag, Kung-Foot, and many more fun party game modes.
- The Training Room – Practice combos and setups inside the Training Room! Look at detailed frame data, hitboxes, hurtboxes, and sharpen your skills.
- Plus: Best-in-class spectating, match recording, and replay. Dozens of maps. Single-player tournament mode. An online brawl-of-the-week. Experimental mode. Millions of players for fast matchmaking. Regional servers for low-latency online play. Frequent updates. Tons of esports events and tournaments. Excellent support for keyboard and controllers. Career history and cool progress rewards. Ranked seasons. Friendly devs. Fun, fair free-to-play. And much more.
Brawlhalla is available on iOS devices such as iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch with iOS 11.0 or later. Android players will need a device that supports 5.0.