Psyonix, the San Diego-based video game developer behind Rocket League, announced that the Blueprint Update will go live in Rocket League on December 4, 2019 for all platforms (“pending first-party certifications”).
The Blueprint Update includes the following content:
- “Blueprints and Credits – Once the update goes live at 10 a.m. PST (5 p.m. UTC) on December 4, Crates and Keys will be replaced by Blueprints and Credits. A full rundown on Blueprints can be found HERE
- The Item Shop – Players will be able to browse and purchase a rotating selection of in-game items with the new Item Shop. To learn more about how it works, read the blog post HERE
- Rocket Pass 5 – Rocket Pass 5 will go live following the update and more information will be revealed next week
- Season 12 Rewards and Start of Season 13 – Season 12 Competitive Rewards will be available and Competitive Season 13 will begin following the update. Take a look at Season 12 Rewards (Universal Animated Decals) HERE
- Various Quality of Life Improvements”
Players can read more about the Blueprint Update on the official Rocket League blog.
Rocket League is a vehicular soccer video game developed and published by Psyonix. The game released for PC and PlayStation 4 on July 7, 2015 and was ported to Xbox One on February 17, 2016. In addition, macOS and Linux ports were released on September 8, 2016 and came to Nintendo Switch on November 14, 2017.
The game has either won or been nominated for over 150 “Game of the Year” awards. Rocket League has a community of more than 60 million players. “Rocket League includes more than 500 trillion possible customization combinations, a fully-featured offline season mode, multiple game types, casual and competitive online matches, and special ‘Mutators’ that let you change the rules entirely.”
Gaming Instincts is dedicated to bringing its readers all the latest and greatest news and updates for all their favorite titles and more. Be sure to follow Gaming Instincts on Facebook and Twitter for more gaming news!