Blizzard has released a trailer for this year’s all-digital edition of BlizzConline, the event will go live on February 19.
The event can be streamed entirely for free through BlizzCon’s official website and Twitch, Youtube, the event will be pre-produced and will have subtitles in several languages.
We’ll dive deeper into Blizzard’s games and universes with developers, host some fun gaming competitions featuring esports pros, and a whole lot more. Says Blizzard in an official statement.
Day 1 will kick off at 2 p.m. PST on Friday, February 19, with an opening segment that includes a first look at some of the latest game content the development teams have been working on. Then for the next three-plus hours, you’ll have the option to tune in to one of the six different themed channels, so you can decide whether you want to sample a little bit of everything or dig deeper into the games you’re interested in most.
Day 2 will pick back up at 12 p.m. PST on Saturday, February 20, with multiple channels once again, until the fun wraps up at later that afternoon. Throughout this second day, we’ll be shining a spotlight on the global Blizzard community, including the winners and outstanding entries in the Community Showcase contests and exhibitions.
BlizzConline will celebrate the studio’s 30th anniversary, starting today, The Celebration Collection: Essentials Pack is now available on the Blizzard Shop.
- Moon-Touched Netherwhelp pet for World of Warcraft®
- Tracer’s OSV-03 Rogue mount with Tracer Hero in Heroes of the Storm®
- 30th Anniversary Overwatch® player icon and spray (coming soon)* plus 5 Loot Boxes
- A set of StarCraft® II and StarCraft: Remastered portraits commemorating three decades of Blizzard (coming soon)*
- 10 Madness at the Darkmoon Faire™ card packs for Hearthstone®
- A pet and portrait for Diablo® III (coming soon)*